Former - Information within the Nutrition Facts Table
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements. This former page of the Industry Labelling Tool reflects the former requirements.
For information on the new labelling requirements, consult Information within the Nutrition Facts Table.
On this page
- Mandatory information and serving size
- Additional nutritional information
- Declaring nutrition information in the Nutrition Facts Table
- Declaring nutrients outside the Nutrition Facts Table
- Reference amounts
- Daily intake
- Additional information (Q&A)
- Date modified: