Labelling requirements for infant foods, infant formula and human milk
On December 14, 2016, amendments to nutrition labelling, list of ingredients and food colour requirements of the Food and Drug Regulations came into force. Regulated parties have a five (5) year transition period to meet the new labelling requirements.
Consult the Former – Labelling Requirements for Infant Foods, Infant Formula and Human Milk for information on the former requirements.
On this page
- Infant foods
- Common name for infant formula
- Expiration date for infant formula
- List of ingredients for infant formula
- Infant formula pre-market notification
- Directions for preparation, use and storage
- Statement for foods represented as containing infant formula
- Nutrition labelling for infant formula
- Voluntary claims and statements for infant formula
- Human milk
- Additional information
- Date modified: