Archived - Export Certification Control Program (ECCP) Plan - Attestation for Registered Establishments
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
PDF (82 kb)
Name of Company:
Name of Person(s) Responsible:
Registration Number (for renewal):
In regards to the requirements as set out in the Export Certification Control Program (ECCP) Standard, I attest that:
- Documented controls are in place to ensure that the requirements are met pertaining to the following ECCP elements:
- 5.1 - Management Roles and Responsibilities,
- 5.2 - Foreign Country Requirements,
- 5.3 - Product Compliance,
- 5.4 - Certification,
- 5.8 - Verification & Maintenance of the ECCP Plan, and
- 5.9 - Maintenance of Records and Documents
- All information contained in, or referenced by, this application is complete and accurate and is not false or misleading.
- I understand that the CFIA may conduct a compliance verification audit at any time to verify our compliance with this standard and that non-compliance may result in interruption of certification of products, removal from export lists and other actions under the compliance management process.
- Date modified: