Archived - Fish Inspection Manuals
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
This is the main index page for the Inspection Manuals for the Fish Inspection Program. This site is updated as the manuals are amended. Notification by e-mail of new updates being posted is available for each manual.
- Canadian Shellfish Sanitation Program - Manual of Operations
- Facilities Inspection Manual
- Fish Products Inspection Manual - Policies and Procedures
- Fish Products Standards and Methods Manual
- Flexible Retort Pouch Defects Manual
- Metal Can Defects Manual
- Food Labelling for Industry – Fish and Fish Products
- Guide to Permitted Additives in Fish and Fish Products
- List of Canadian Acceptable Common Names for Fish and Seafood
- Visual Inspection Protocol
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: