Archived - Fish Products Inspection Manual
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Product Inspection - General
- Chapter 3 - Inspection of Imports
- Chapter 5 - Inspection of Fresh and Frozen Fish
- Chapter 10 - Export Certification
- Chapter 12 - Sampling
- Chapter 13 - Sensory Inspection Competency Policy
- Chapter 14 - Net Content Determination
The policy and procedures with regards to suspended inspections are under review.
PDF (717 kb)
To be issued at a later date.
- Chapter 4 Inspection of Canned Fish
- Chapter 6 Inspection of Pickled, Spiced and Marinated Fish
- Chapter 7 Inspection of Bloaters and Bloater Fillets
- Chapter 8 Inspection of Salted Fish
- Chapter 9 Labelling/Coding Requirements
- Chapter 11 - Reserved for Future Use
- Chapter 12 Sampling
- Subject 1 Sampling for Container Integrity Evaluation for Visual and Internal Defects
- Date modified: