Archived - Food Safety Enhancement Program
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
The Food Safety Enhancement Program (FSEP) is the Canadian Food Inspection Agency's (CFIA) approach to encourage and support the development, implementation and maintenance of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) systems in all federally registered establishments.
- Food Safety Enhancement Program Manual
- List of HACCP Recognized Establishments
- Reference Database for Hazard Identification (RDHI)
Other HACCP Related Programs
- Food Safety Recognition Program
- Hatchery Pre-requisite Programs Evaluation Guidelines - Available upon request
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: