Archived - HACCP Generic Models and Commodity-Specific Food Safety Guidance Documents
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
Commodities in the non-federally registered sector
The following documents are voluntary guidance that manufacturers of specific commodities in the non-federally registered sector can use to assist them in adopting a HACCP approach for their operations.
- HACCP Generic Model for Fresh Non-Filled Alimentary Paste
- HACCP Generic Models for Moulded Dark Chocolate with Almonds
- HACCP Generic Model for Ready-To-Eat Fresh-Cut Vegetables
- HACCP Generic Model for Spices
- HACCP Generic Model for Sprouts Grown In Water
- Date modified: