Archived - Food Safety Practices Guidance for Moulded Chocolate Manufacturers
This page has been archived
This page was archived due to the coming into force of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Archived information is provided for reference, research or record-keeping purposes only. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. For current information visit Food.
- Lund, B.M., Baird-Parker, T.C., Gould, G.W. 2000. Microbiological Safety and Quality of Food. Volumes 1- 2. Aspen Publishers, Inc. Gaithersburg, Maryland, p. 763.
- International Commission on Microbiological Specifications of Foods (ICMSF). 1986. Microorganisms In Foods 2. Sampling for microbiological analysis: Principles and specific applications. 2nd ed. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Toronto.
- National Confectioners Association (NCA). 2011. Industry Review.
Acts and Regulations
- Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act and Regulations
- Food and Drugs Act
- Food and Drug Regulations
- Pest Control Products Act
- Pest Control Products Regulations
- Weights and Measures Act and Regulations
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- A Tool for Managing Allergen Risks in Food Products
- Food Allergies and Allergen Labelling
- Food recalls: Make a plan and action it! Manufacturers' guide
- Food Safety Enhancement Program Manual
- General Principles of Food Hygiene, Composition and Labelling
- Good Importing Practices for Food
- Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising
- HACCP Generic Model for Moulded Dark Chocolate with Almonds
- Nutritional Labelling Compliance Test
- Nutrition Labelling Evaluation Standard
- Reference Database for Hazard Identification. March 1, 2008. Ottawa, Canada.
- Reference Listing of Accepted Construction Materials, Packaging Materials and Non-Food Chemical Products Database
- Compendium of Analytical Methods
- Guidelines for Canadian Drinking Water Quality - Summary Table
- Policy for Differentiating Food Additives and Processing Aids
- The Use of Food Allergen Precautionary Statements on Prepackaged Foods
- Codex Alimentarius Commission. FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. 2001. Codex standard for cocoa (cacao) mass (cocoa/chocolate liquor) and cocoa cake. Codex standard 141-1983, Rev. 1-2001 - PDF (179 kb).
- Codex Alimentarius Commission. FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. 2003. Recommended International Code of Practice General Principles of Food Hygiene PDF (234.22 kb). CAC/RCP 1-1969, Rev. 4.
- ICMSF. 1988. HACCP in Microbiological Safety and Quality. Blackwell Scientific Publications, London, p. 258.
- D'Aoust, J.Y., 1977. Salmonella and the chocolate industry. A review. J. Food Prot. 40, 718-727.
- Mogelonsky M, 2007. Confronting Confectionery. Prepared Foods 176: 11-20.
- Date modified: