Fees for the Evaluation of Environmental Assessment (confined and unconfined) Applications
This page is part of the Guidance Document Repository (GDR).
Looking for related documents?
Search for related documents in the Guidance Document Repository
Fees are charged for the evaluation of environmental assessment (confined and unconfined) applications, and related services:
|Submission for confined field testing trials||$400.00|
|Renewal of a submission for confined field testing trials||$100.00|
|Submission for unconfined release||$2000.00|
All payments must be made in Canadian funds. No Goods and Services Tax apply.
- Cheques or money orders must be made payable to the Receiver General for Canada. Please ensure that all cheques can be drawn from a Canadian bank. Cheques/money orders submitted in foreign funds will be returned and the application review will not be initiated.
- To pay by Credit Card:
Submit the following information:
- type of credit card (only Visa, Mastercard or American Express accepted)
- card holder name
- company name
- telephone number
- credit card number
- expiry date
Applicants are responsible to clearly communicate the service requested (as per above) along with the appropriate fee.
- For further clarification, the definitions of the terms used above are:
Submission: A plant species modified to show a specific trait, or transformed with a specific genetic construct.
Trial Site: A specific trial of one or more experimental releases to be grown together at one location, and to be subjected to the same conditions
- Once review of an application has been initiated, no refund will be issued.
- Fee form for confined field trials (PDF 119 kb)
- Fee form for unconfined release (PDF 89 kb)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: