References - Potato Varieties
- Information sent to the Variety Registration Office and/or Plant Breeders' Rights Office of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency by the breeder or the appliquant.
- Atlantic provinces agricultural services coordinating committee, 2001, Potato Crop - Variety, Weed and Pest Control Guide, AGDEX 257, Canada, Internet version (PDF format), 13 p.
- British Potato Council, 2000, British Seed Variety Handbook, 178p. and The British Potato Variety Database.
- European Cultivated Potato Database, www.europotato.org , website maintained by The Scottish Agricultural Science Agency; collaboration from 8 European Union Countries and 5 East European Countries.
- Love S.L., Baker T.P., Ojala J.C., Pavek J.J., Corsini D.L.,1993, Varieties in the Pacific Northwest, Pacific Northwest Extension Publication - Idaho, Oregon, Washington, PNW 454, USA, 24 p.
- New Brunswick Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, 1997, Potato varieties in Canada, AGDEX 161/33, Canada, 135 p.
- Netherlands Consultative Potato Institute (NIVAA), Netherlands Catalogue of Potato Varieties 2007, 288 p. and Online Catalogue
- Potato Association of America, American Journal of Potato Research, Maine, USA.
- Potato Association of America's website, Variety Images & Descriptions; descriptions of North American Varieties.
- Scottish Agricultural College, variety descriptions (descriptions now found under European Cultivated Potato Database)
- Thompson, L. and Davidson, R.D., 1997, Cherry Red Growing Guide, San Luis Valley Research Center, Colorado State University, USA, 3 p.
- SAKA Pflanzenzucht GbR, enterprise's website, description of German varieties.
- BANK, Eugenia. 2006. Common Scab of Potatoes, online document. Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs of Ontario, Canada.
- Dr. K.-H. Niehoff, enterprise's website, description of German varieties.
- Europlant, enterprise's website, description of German varieties.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: