The Canadian Food Inspection Agency website is currently experiencing intermittent outages.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and would like to thank you for your cooperation.
Seed testing and grading
- Guide to the Evaluation of Candidate Seed Graders and Seed Import Conformity Assessors
- Notice to Seed Graders – Assigning a Grade Name to a Seed Lot of a Large-Seeded Crop Kind with Visually Distinguishable Varietal Impurities
- Regulatory Changes Affecting Pedigreed Seed of Corn
- Sampling and Testing Requirements for Seed Imported into or Sold in Canada
- Seed Grading When There Are Multiple Test Results for the Same Seed Lot
- Seed Laboratories
- Canadian Methods and Procedures for Testing Seed – Available upon request
- CFIA Framework for Quality Management Oversight of Laboratories Conducting Testing in Areas Under the CFIA Mandate
- Officially Recognized Foreign Seed Testing Laboratories
- Seed Laboratory Accreditation and Audit Protocol – Available upon request
- Weed Seeds Fact Sheets
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: